- Samuel T. Dunn, Timothy Hoellein. Biofilm succession on anthropogenic litter. (In Preparation)
- Samuel T. Dunn, Maxwell London, Amanda McCormick, Timothy Hoellein, John W. Scott, John Kelly. Impacts of Wastewater Treatment on Transport and Microbial Colonization of Microplastic. (In Preparation)
- Samuel T. Dunn, Bella Oleksy, Jill Baron, Joseph von Fischer. Algal blooms stimulate emission of Nitrous Oxide from streams in an Alpine watershed. (In Preparation)
- Samuel T. Dunn, Seth A. Spawn, John D. Schade, Sue M. Natali, J.C. von Fischer. Methane and Carbon Dioxide emissions from a stream network underlain by continuous permafrost in North Eastern Siberia. (In final preparation for submission to Geophysical Research Letters)
- Kannenberg, Dunn, Ludwig, Spawn, Schade. (2015) Patterns of potential methanogenesis along soil moisture gradients following drying and rewetting in Midwestern prairie pothole wetlands. Wetlands 35(4):633-640
- Seth A. Spawn, ST Dunn, GJ Fiske, SM Natali, JD Schade, NS Zimov (2015) Methane ebullition from a headwater catchment in Northeastern Siberia. Inland Waters 5(3):224-230
- Samuel T. Dunn, et al. (2016) Siberian Streams are Strong Sources of CH4 to the Atmosphere. ASLO Summer Meeting, June 6th 2016: Santa Fe, NM
- Samuel T. Dunn, et al. (2016) Siberian Streams are Strong Sources of CH4 to the Atmosphere. Front Range Student Ecology Symposium, February 24th 2016: Fort Collins, CO Best Oral Presentation, First Place-Front Range Student Ecology Symposium
- Samuel T. Dunn, Joe von Fischer (2015) Colorado Mountain Streams Impacted by N deposition are net Sources of N2O and CH4 to the Atmosphere. AGU Fall Meeting, December 18th, 2015: San Francisco, CA
- Samuel T. Dunn et al. (2015) Methane and Carbon Dioxide Emissions from a Stream Network Underlain by Continuous Permafrost in North Eastern Siberia. ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting, February 24th 2015: Granada, Spain
- Samuel T. Dunn et al. (2012) Effects of Dry Down and Re-Wet Events on Potential Rates of Methanogenesis and Denitrification. Front Range Student Ecology Symposium, February 21st 2012: Fort Collins, CO.
- Samuel T. Dunn et al. (2011) The Effects of Drying and Re-Wetting on Methanogenesis in Two Midwestern Wetlands. ESA Annual Meeting 2011, August 10th 2011: Austin TX.
- John D. Schade, Samuel T. Dunn, Erin C. Seybold (2010) Biogeochemistry in the Arctic. Biology Department Seminar Series, October, 25th 2010: Northfield MN
- Kim H, Lisa, Dunn T, Samuel, Hoellein J, Timothy. (2017) Anthropogenic litter in urban streams: Spatial distribution and role in leaf litter breakdown. Society for Freshwater Science Annual Meeting; Jun 4-8: Raleigh, NC.
- Spawn, S. A.; Dunn, S. T.; Fiske, G. J.; Schade, J. D.; Zimov, N. S. (2015) Methane Ebullition from an Upland Stream Network in Northeastern Siberia. ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting, February 24th 2015: Granada, Spain
- MA Kuhn, Jess Eason, S Dunn, S Spawn, JD Schade (2014) Topographic Variation and Methane Production in Siberian Arctic Tundra. AGU Fall Meeting 2014
- Samuel T. Dunn et al. (2013) Production, consumption, and transport of methane in alpine wetlands as a function of plant species. AGU Chapman Conference on Soil-mediated Drivers of Coupled Biogeochemical and Hydrological Processes Across Scales: Biosphere II complex, AZ
- Samuel T. Dunn and JC von Fischer. (2012) A pulse-label experiment to determine the biophysical kinetics of different carbon pools for methane emissions in a Carex aquatilis dominated wetland. AGU Fall Meeting 2012: San Francisco, CA
- Samuel T. Dunn, AG Bunn, JD Schade. (2011) Response of soil microbial respiration to varying temperature and moisture in three soils from the Siberian Arctic. AGU Fall Meeting 2011: San Francisco, CA
- Samuel T. Dunn, N Zimov, JD Schade, EB Bulygina, RM Holmes, S Chandra, V Spektor, SA Zimov, WV Sobczak, A Davydova. (2010) Spatial Variation in Soil Nutrient Concentrations and Microbial Activity in the Kolyma River Basin in Eastern Siberia. AGU Fall Meeting 2010: San Francisco, CA
- Samuel T. Dunn, Laurel M Lynch, Ellen E Daugherty, Katherine M Halvorson, Karl E Lapo, Kateri R Salk, Stephanie N Schmidt, John D Schade. (2010) Soil Moisture and Organic Content May Drive Methanogenesis in Restored Wetland Systems. ASLO/NABS Summer Meeting: Santa Fe, NM
- Samuel T. Dunn, Laurel M Lynch, Ellen E Daugherty, Katherine M Halvorson, Karl E Lapo, Kateri R Salk, Stephanie N Schmidt, John D Schade. (2010) Soil Moisture and Organic Content May Drive Methanogenesis in Restored Wetland Systems. St. Olaf College Science Symposium: Northfield, MN
- Samuel T. Dunn, Mia Stephen, Jennifer Tank. (2009) Spatial variation in microbial denitrification rates associated with riparian and floodplain habitat in a restored agricultural stream. Notre Dame Summer Research Symposium: South Bend, IN